The second day of workshop we had started the workshop recap of 1st days presentation. After that Prof. Brian Shoesmith shared his experiences on social media trend contemporary practices in Bangladesh and Australia. The participants understand the new media reality in developed and developing countries with the comparative scenarios. The workshop facilitator Shahjahan Siraj took practical secession with active participation of the participants. The session was stated by making blog of all participants individually. Howeever content publishing, sharing via social bookmarking was highlitted pointed. Online photo managment, video dristribuiton via YouTube, Bookmarking with Delicious, Bookmark at Google Toolbar, Live Video distribution and use social bookmark plugin ‘Add This’, ‘Share’, ‘Social Media Link’, ‘JaBookark’ etc was discussed with practical tips and useages.
- Participants List
- F2F one: 29th July, 2011 Activity Photos and Presentation
- Livebits of Second F2F Workshop
- F2F Workshop: 30th July, 2011/ Activity Photos
- Program and Photo of F2F Two: 5th August, 2011
- E-Learning/ Extended Learning : Online Workshop ( 1-4 August, 2011 )
- Video Playlist of Bangladesh Workshop Sessions